who we are
Rescare is a registered UK charity.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, run by families of people with learning disabilities, for people with learning disabilities and their families.
Rescare runs a helpline five days a week, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
The helpline is available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Outside these hours, messages may be left on our answerphone and we will get back to you on the next working day.
0161 474 7323
Monday – Friday (9am-5pm)
- Support for families that have questions about the learning disability sector
- Knowledgable Advice and Support
- Supporting families for 35 years
- Health care
- Social care
- Concerns over the future of your families well-being
- Packages of care
- Questions about our membership
- Issues due to Covid19
“Rescare’s help is a life-line for families. It offers companionship, practical help and real expertise in navigating the minefield of social care.”.