Fundraising is a great way to raise valuable funds for Rescare and helps us to campaign on your behalf; to represent the interests of people with learning disabilities, their carers, and especially family carers.
Wondering what to do? Here are a few ideas of things you can do to raise valuable funds whilst having fun.
- Bingo Night – Eyes down, full house for a prize. Everyone wins with a Bingo Night fundraiser.
- Plant Sale – Get those green fingers working and help to brighten up your friends garden.
- Fun Quizzes – Fancy yourself as ‘The Quizmaster’? Music, films, or just general knowledge. Challenge your friends and see if they’ve got what it takes.
- Cake Sale – Show off your cake baking skills, you could even have a ‘Guess the weight of the cake’ competition.
- Charity Ball – Full of glam & glitter. Dust off that special dress and wow your friends.
- Sponsored Silence – Keep quite for a full day, the only way you can ask for things is to mime.
- Coffee Morning – Invite you friends round for coffee (or even afternoon tea).
Let us know about your event
Once you’ve decided on your event, please take a moment to tell us what you have planned, so that we can offer and support or advice you may need.