Do you want to become a volunteer befriender?
We are seeking volunteers to support and provide peace of mind to elderly parents and relatives of people with learning disabilities.
Volunteers will meet regularly with families and relatives, assisting and enabling them to lead happy and fulfilling lives.
Befriending relationships are most effective when they last a long time and when frequent contact is made.
- Complete Rescare volunteer application form
- Provide 2 references
- Participate in an interview (most likely via Zoom)
- Undertake enhanced Basic DBS check (*Rescare will fund this)
RESCARE WILL PROVIDE:
*To be eligible for this role we ask all our volunteers to apply for a basic DBS check which Rescare will fund
BEFRIENDING WITH RESCARE
Are you a family member looking for a befriender?
- You must be a UK resident
- Have a family member with a learning disability
- Be happy to join Rescare as a member
- Be happy to meet remotely with one of our trained volunteer befrienders
Get in touch today with email@example.com
“Befriending is an outlet, support, reassurance for people who would otherwise have nobody to turn to.”
Rescare Volunteer Befriender