Contact Rescare, call our Helpline or apply for membership
Steven Jackson House
31 Buxton Road
Our Welfare Service and Helpline provides information, advice and support
Telephone* 0161 477 1640
* Calls to our office or helpline which are received outside office hours, will be diverted to an answer-phone service. Please leave a message (clearly stating your name and contact telephone number), and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Membership is offered in the following categories: Individual, Family, and Affiliated (for organizations such Schools, Service Providers, Charities etc.)
To apply for membership of Rescare…
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving your name and full postal address: we will then send you a Membership Form and literature regarding our society.
Or telephone us on 0161 474 7323 requesting a Membership Form. If outside our current office hours, leave a message on our answer phone, stating your name, full postal address, and contact phone number. Again, we will send you a Membership Form and literature regarding our Society.
Or print off and return the Membership Application Form , available as a PDF document from this site.
Membership of the society entitles you:
- to receive our quarterly magazine, RESNEWS which provides updates and information relevant to the field of Learning Disability.
- to have notice of, and attend, our AGM, an opportunity to meet fellow members and also air your views.
- to take part in our surveys of our membership; and to have Rescare represent you in consultations with local and national govenment, and in other relevant forums
- to obtain advice from our Helpline on any subject regarding your learning disabled family member, and to have the support of our Welfare Team who will assist and lend our support.
Rescare welcomes donations of whatever size, which it will use to pursue its objective of proving support, advice and assistance to adults and children with learning disabilities and their families.
To make a donation online using everyclick please >> click here
- everyclick donations may be made anonymously,
- everyclick donations are secure,
- everyclick allows you to fundraise as you shop online via ‘Give as you Live’,
- everyclick allows you to create fundraising pages and collect sponsorship online,
- everyclick allows you to build fundraising groups at school, college, work etc.
Rescare will, of course, continue to accept donations by cheque, postal-order etc. These should be posted fao Office Administrator at our office address.
By becoming a member of Rescare, you will be assisting Rescare via your annual membership fee.
We draw the facilities offered by everyclick to the attention of anyone considering fundraising or participating in a sponsored event on behalf of Rescare.
Rescare continues to be grateful to all those who remember us in legacies and bequests.